Wednesday 5 December 2012

Magical Health

Thank you for my legs and feet, for enabling me to stand tall and move around...

Thank you for my arms, hands, and fingers, for allowing me to do things myself without depending on others...

Thank you for my amazing sense of taste, for giving me the pleasure of eating and drinking...

Thank you for my wonderful sense of smell, for letting me experience the beautiful fragrances of life...

Thank you for my precious sense of touch, for allowing me to feel the warmth and tenderness of a loving hug...

Thank you for my eyes, for enabling me to see clearly the beauty of nature...

Thank you for my hearing, for letting me listen to the wonderful symphony of sounds and voices in the world around me...

Thank you for my brain and my beautiful mind, for enabling me to sense and experience life from different perspective...

Thank you for my organs, for working perfectly in maintaining my bodily functions everyday...

Thank you for my strong and healthy heart, for keeping the life flowing to every system in my body...


THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE !


And I'm very grateful for that from the bottom of my heart...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment