Thursday 6 December 2012

Magic Money

"... when you can feel sincere gratitude for the money you've received in the past, your money will magically increase in the future! It is guaranteed by Universal law."

I can still remember the years before I had any or much money, money was paid for me...
I always had food to eat.
I had a home to live in.
I attended school education.
I travelled to school by bus.
I went on vacations occasionally.
I had a badminton racket as my birthday gift.
I had toys like LEGO, remote control car and Nintendo.
I had new clothes to wear for every Chinese New Year.
I went to the doctor when I was not feeling well.
I travelled in a car to places.
I watched television, made phone calls, and stayed up late with the lights on.

All these things cost money, and I received all this FREE OF CHARGE. And I'm very grateful for that.


THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I'VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment