Friday 10 January 2014

What Has Quantum Physics Got to Do with You? MUST READ!

I came across this article written by John Assaraf and found it mind-blowing. Read the article yourself, and you'll understand why.


Article: Why You Should Be Aware of Quantum Physics?

If you understand and buy into the ideas presented in this article, then you'll find that some of the supernatural phenomenon which you have seen in television make more sense now, such as:
People who can bend a spoon just by concentrating their thoughts on the spoon.

REAL Matrix Spoon Bending - Telekinesis!!

People like David Blaine who can hold his breath for 17 minutes.

David Blaine: How I held my breath for 17 min

People who have psychic healing powers.

REAL PROOF of psychic energy (Amazing footage)!!!


The common theme found in these cases is that all of them attributed their capability of doing such supernatural acts to the power of concentration of their mind, or in other words, meditation.

Buying into what John Assaraf has explained in his article, this is how I would simplify my understanding:

  • First, I form a mental picture of an object in my mind (such as a house).
  • Then, my thoughts gather all the energy in my body to take action, such as getting a piece of blank paper and a pencil.
  • Next, my thoughts transfers the energy from my body, through the pencil, onto the paper.
  • After a while, the mental picture is transferred onto the piece of paper.

This is an example of what our conscious mind can do. And our conscious mind works only when we're focusing our thoughts on something.

As we know, our subconscious mind runs all the time without stopping. If our subconscious mind also works with the same process as our conscious mind, think about the amazing potential and opportunities that we can tap into to help us achieve our goals in life.

This is simply amazing. Thank you very much for sharing this article, Mr John Assaraf!

No comments:

Post a Comment