Friday 21 March 2014

Which Economy Do You Focus On?

How would you describe the current world economy with one word?

Among my circle of friends, most would say it's BAD, few would say it's NOT BAD, and close to none would say it's GOOD.

How about your own economy? How would you describe your own current economy with one word?

Among my circle of friends, most would say it's the BAD, few would say it's the NOT BAD, and close to none would say it's GOOD.

Which matters more to you? The world economy or your economy?

Here's how I would describe the different combinations of world economy and personal economy:
World economy is GOOD + personal economy is GOOD = COMFORTABLE
World economy is GOOD + personal economy is BAD = STRESSED
World economy is BAD + personal economy is BAD = DEPRESSED
World economy is BAD + personal economy is GOOD = SHOPPING SPREE

Which combination do you prefer? Which economy should be your focus?

For me, I do not particularly prefer any combinations, because my single and sole focus is on making my PERSONAL ECONOMY GOOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment